Reasons to choose New Day Treatment Center, Atlanta, Georgia
New Day Treatment Center is committed to providing quality drug treatment services for opiate addiction, in a safe and therapeutic environment for patients that have an addiction to opiate drugs. At New Day Treatment Center, we respect, support, and enforce the privacy of our patients. Our patient’s confidentiality is protected by federal law.
FREE CONSULTATIONContact us now to start your “free consultation” with a Physician or Counselor. We’re here to help.
Make one confidential call to change your life.
Our HoursMon – Fri 6AM – 2PM
Sat 7AM – 11AM
Sun 8AM – 11AM
New PatientsWe’re proudly accepting new patients at our Metro Atlanta location. We invite you to call us or, come by our office. We are ready to help you.
New Day Treatment Center Objectives
- To provide outpatient Methadone treatment services to consumers.
- To treat our consumers in a compassionate, non-judgmental manner
- To provide quality services and a positive treatment experience to our consumers.
- To provide addiction treatment service with respect and dignity to our consumers.
- To provide a full range of services that will assist in the recovery process.
- To provide affordable services to consumers.
What do you have to lose? Give us a chance.
Why Choose Our Program? WE GET RESULTS.
New Day Treatment Center Vision and Mission – Beginning each day as a new day and a new start is at the core of our belief system. Each individual experience with addition is not only debilitating mentally but also physically. Our recovery model is designed to bring about a life change and assist you with moving into recovery. – At New Day Treatment Center we take your privacy very seriously. You can rest assured that your treatment will be strictly confidential. At our clinic, your confidentiality is not only protected by Federal Law but it is strictly enforced by all our staff.
Affordable, Available, and Convenient – We understand that our patients may struggle financially and sometimes this prevents them from getting the help they need, want and deserve. To help alleviate this burden and barrier to achieving recovery, New Day Treatment Center makes treatment one of the most competitive and affordable in the Nation. We also understand the urgency of getting into treatment and therefore we offer admissions within 24-48 hours. We are conveniently located in Atlanta next to the Hamilton E. Holmes Marta Station. Secure parking is available along with MARTA Public Transportation.
Confidentiality – At New Day Treatment Center we take your privacy very seriously. You can rest assured that your treatment will be strictly confidential. At our clinic, your confidentiality is not only protected by Federal Law but it is strictly enforced by all our staff.
We Don’t Judge. We Respect. We Support. We Care. – At New Day Treatment Center we are committed to our patients and we proudly provide a non-judgemental and supportive environment. Our patients are treated with the dignity and respect that they deserve. Our staff is compassionate and understanding of patient’s differences and unique needs. We are an established clinic with a proven record of over 10 years of helping patients achieve recovery. We are passionate about your success so we will always treat you or your loved ones with compassion at our beautiful and safe facility.
- Daily dosing
- Meet with counselor monthly
- Submit random urine drug screens as requested
- Refrain from all illicit drug use
- Inform other providers of methadone treatment
- Submit verification of all prescription medications
- Inform the clinic if you are pregnant
- Pay for treatment at time of service
- Comply with all clinic requirements
- No Cell Phone Usage In Building
- No Smoking on Property
- No Violent or Threatening Language or Behavior
- No Inappropriate Sexual Behavior
- No Weapons
- No Sales of Drug Deals
- No Diversion of Methadone
- No Drugs or Alcohol on the premises
- No Sun Glasses at the Dosing Window
- No Altered Drug Screens
- No Children Over 6yrs old
- Only Patients Allowed in Clinic
What our Clients Say
Great place. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I feel like everyone working there is my friend and actually cares about me. They help out as much as possible….just generally a good place. Reliable, fast, and friendly. The Doctor really made me feel comfortable, he’s very knowledgeable, and made me see that recovery is achievable. This place really works… I have gone to so many places but this is the real deal – It Works!
2563 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW Atlanta, Georgia 30311-1715
Monday-Friday: 6:00AM – 2:00PM Saturday: 7:00AM – 11:00AM Sunday: 8:00AM – 11:00AM
Make one confidential call to change your life